Who should wear YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ):
Yellow Sapphire is the birthstone for Sagittarius sunsign (22 Nov – 21 Dec). In Indian astrology, Pukhraj gemstone is the rashi ratna for Sagittarius and Pisces signs. Yellow Sapphire stone strengthens Jupiter (Brihaspati) and brings its wearer wealth, wisdom, spirituality and health. Jupiter Known as the Great Benefic, Jupiter represents wisdom, religion, expansion in general, and wealth. Individuals with strong Jupiters will tend to adhere to organized religions, usually the same ones as their parents. Strong Jupiter also tend to be well-educated people who are well-to-do. Ascendants of Aries, Cancer, Leo and Scorpio can also wear a Yellow Sapphire.
|General Characteristics of Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)|
|Ring Wearing Finger||Index Finger|
|Astrologically GemStone Shape||Oval, Rectangular, Square|
Which YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ) Should I Buy?
Pukhraj stone should ideally weigh at least 1/12th in carats of your body weight.
- Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj stone brings wealth, status, respect and prosperity to its wearer.
- It is highly beneficial for people in administrative, judicial, management and top level influential jobs.
- Yellow Sapphire benefits people in the Education sector like scholars, teachers etc. as it is symbolic of Jupiter (Guru).
- Pukhraj stone (Yellow Sapphire gemstone) creates auspicious timing for higher educational qualifications and specialization.
- Medically, Yellow Sapphire is said to cure chronic diseases. It is widely worn to help in curing Liver ailments and obesity related conditions.
- Pukhraj benefits childless couples, especially women, in conceiving heirs and children.
The quality of an Yellow Sapphire gemstone depends upon 4C’s i.e. Carat, cut, color and clarity.For Astrological benefits, the quality is dependent mainly on the clarity/transparency and color of the Yellow Sapphire stone and only a little bit on the Cut.The cut of the Natural Yellow Sapphire stone is only ornamental and has little astrological significance
Where Should I Buy Natural YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ)?
Should be bought from a reputed store who have the test record for the originality of the gem.
Which is The Best Substitute For YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ)?
Citrine and yellow topaz
Gemstones Related to YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ):
Pitambari Pukhraj, Neelambari Pukhraj
How to Wear YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ)?
The first choice as the metal for Yellow Sapphire should be Gold. The second choice as the metal for Pukhraj stone should be Silver.
Procedure For Wearing YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ)?
- Generally Yellow Sapphire gemstone should weigh approximately 1/12th carat of your body weight in Kgs.(Bodyweight 60Kg ~ 100kg = 4~8 Carat stone weight)
- Yellow Sapphire should be mounted in GOLD metal ring and worn in Index/Pointing finger of working hand (left or right).
- Yellow Sapphire stone must touch your finger skin
- Wear ring on Thursday morning during the increasing moon (Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Dip the ring into gangajal/cow milk/fresh water at least 10 min before wearing. Take bath and Recite “OM GURUVE NAMAHA” mantra from 11 ~ 108 times.
- Wear ring facing towards Sun
- Ring bottom side stone should be cleaned regularly using soap water and soft brush