Who should wear WHITE ZIRCON?
WHITE ZIRCON is synthetic (artificial lab-created stone) and most astrologers consider it to be an ineffective substitute for Diamond (Venus), where Natural Zircon is considered the right substitute with benefits.
Zircon Gemstone Astrological Benefits:
- Zircon gemstone strengthens Venus, which rules the love and married life of a person. Wearing Zircon brings passion, health, understanding and satisfaction from one’s love affair or marriage.
- One of the benefits of wearing Zircon stone is the bringing of concord and peace into a disturbed married life.
- People with a strong Venus are more likely to choose an artistic or a glamorous profession like Fashion, Acting, Painting, Writing, Music, Designing etc. Wearing Zircon brings creativity and success to its wearer, especially if he/she is in such a profession.
- Medically, Zircon is said to help keep Hormonal balance’ right and protects from hormonal imbalance related ailments.
- It is said that Zircon benefits the Urinary and Reproductive system.
- Jarkan stone builds the confidence of its wearer. People who wear a zircon feel more confident, charming and sure of themselves. It also helps in improving the social life of its wearer.
Zircon Gemstone Quality:
- The quality of Zircon depends upon its Cut, Color and Clarity
- For Astrological purpose, the Zircon’s quality depends mainly on its clarity. Zircons are generally entirely colorless.
- The cut of a Zircon has only ornamental significance and not astrological.
Where Should I Buy Natural Astrological Zircon Gemstone?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Jarkan. Therefore, when you buy Zircon Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice .
Which Is The Best Substitute For An Astrological Zircon?
Zircon and White Sapphire are worn as substitutes (upratna) for Diamond. White Opal and Cubic Zirconia are the substitutes for Zircon. However, substitutes are astrologically less effective than the primary stone.
Gemstones Related To Zircon:
Blue Zircon – This is a blue colored Zircon. Blue Zircon gemstone price in India per carat is in the same range as White (colorless) Zircon.
Orange Zircon – This is an Orange or a dark yellow colored Zircon.
How To Wear An Astrological Zircon Gemstone?
The first choice as the metal for Zircon should be Silver. The second choice as the metal for Jarkan stone should be Gold or Panchdhaatu.
Characteristics Of A Genuine White Zircon:
1. The gemstone should be flawless white in color.
2. The luster should be flawless and vitreous.
3. The cut of the gemstone should be perfect and immaculate.
4. High specific gravity i.e. it should be heavier than an average stone of the same size.
5. The clarity of the gemstone should be more than 90%.
The Procedure For Wearing A Zircon Gemstone:
The following guidelines for preparing a zircon gemstone before wearing it. This gemstone can be made into a ring or a pendant with Silver only. And it should be worn on the Ring or the Middle finger of the Right Hand on a Friday during Shukla Paksha (ascending moon).
- To prepare the ring or the pendant for wearing, place it at the bottom of a metal bowl and add the following one by one:
1. Ganga Jal
2. Tulsi leaves (Indian Basil)
3. Unboiled cow’s milk
5. Ghee (clarified butter)
- Recite the following mantra 108 times, to energize the ring“Om Shun Shukraye Namah”
- The ring/pendant can then be immediately taken out of the bowl and cleaned with water and worn on the ring or the middle finger of the right hand.
- Since, a diamond is an expensive gemstone, zircon has become much popular due to its abundance and cheaper rates. While white zircon is mostly common, this gemstone can also be found in other notable shades like blue, pink and green among many others.