Who should wear Hessonite (Gomed):
Gomed is gemstone of shadow planet Rahu . The shadow planet Rahu is supposed to be responsible for all sorts of delays or very late fulfillment of ambitions. Gomedh can help in achieving speedy success in less time than expected. Gomedh also improves dealing with people and protects its wearer from sudden misfortunes.
1. This Stone is advantageous to those who are under rahu dosh also during the major period of rahu one can wear Hessonite stone or garnet gemstone to enjoy the blessing of this stone.
2. The ascendant of Taurus is recommended to wear this stone as it is supposed to be sharing good relation with rahu.
3. A pregnant woman should also adopt this stone after three months of pregnancy as wearing this stone abolish all the complication and assure a safe delivery.
4. This gemstone ensures to bring good luck and fortune to its native, if well settled in the in the horoscope of a person. It can bestow stupendous results for its wearer.
5. The people who invest money in gambling, trading and stock marketing should adopt this gemstone. As, if rahu is positioned well in their horoscope, may open the door of wealth and fortune for them.
6. The Native who are born in the month of January should wear this gemstone. Since, garnet is considered to be the birthstone of the month January. Hence, wearing this auspicious natural hessonite stone can lead a born of month January to enjoy success and wealth in his/her life.
|General Characteristics of Gomed (Hessonite)|
Which Hessonite (Gomed) Stone Should I Buy?
The Hessonite gemstone should ideally weigh at least 1/10th carats of your body weight.The stone should preferably have high clarity, mid to deep orange color and no chemical or heat treatments.
Hessonite (Gomed) Benefits:
Hessonite stone bestows wealth, success, power, fame, spirituality and good health upon its wearer.
Benefits most people in the Technology sector, I.T sector, and people in politics and bureaucracy, etc.
Hessonite strengthens the planet Rahu. People who have a strong positioning of Rahu in their horoscope have great analytical, computational and quick decision making skills and can turn unfavorable situations to their advantage.
Specifically, it is said to help in conditions of Hemorrhoids, sinus, Palpitation, fatigue, clumsiness, and intestinal issues.
The quality of Hessonite depends upon its Cut, Colour and Clarity
For Astrological purpose, quality depends mainly on clarity and only little on colour.
Where Should I Buy Natural Hessonite (Gomed)?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Gomed. Others may sell African gomed but charge the price of Ceylonese gomed. Therefore, when you buy Hessonite Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice.
Gemstones Related to Hessonite (Gomed):
Orange cognac Hessonite – High Quality Ceylonese Hessonite (from Sri Lanka) is often referred to by this name.
Black Hessonite – Low Quality Hessonite from India and Africa with very little to no clarity is called Black Hessonite, because it appears nearly black.
Yellow Grossular Garnet – Hessonite is a kind of Garnet and is sometimes called Yellow or Orange-brown Grossular Garnet.
Which is The Best Substitute For Hessonite (Gomed)?
Natural Brown Garnet and Indian Hessonite are the substitutes for Hessonite. However, Hessonite substitutes are astrologically far less effective than the primary stone.
How to Wear Hessonite (Gomed)?
The first choice as the metal for Hessonite should be Silver or Platinum. Astrologically, Gold and Panchdhatu should be avoided.
Procedure For Wearing Hessonite (Gomed)?
Hessonite is worn in the middle finger of the correct hand .It should be worn at the time of Saturday evening during the Krishna Paksh.
- Rahu and Ketu stones should be worn only in specific condtions by consulting with astrologer.
- Hessonite (Gomed) gemstone should ideally weigh at least 1/10th in carats of your body weight. (70 kg body weight = 7 carat stone).
- Gomed should be mounted/embedded in SILVER ring and worn in center finger of working hand.
- Gomed must touch your fingure skin.
- Dip the ring into gangajal/cow milk/fresh water at least 10 min before wearing. Take bath and Recite “Aum RAHAVE NAMAH” mantra, 11 ~ 108 times.
- Wear ring on Saturday evening after sunset during the descending moon cycle(Krishna paksha).
- Hessonite ring should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone astrological effects