Who Should Wear BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM):
It is the birthstone for Virgo sunsign (23 Aug-23 Sep). According to Vedic Astrology, Neelam is the rashi ratna for Capricorn (Makar) and Aquarius (Kumbh). Blue Sapphire strengthens Saturn (Shani) and hence helps gain prosperity in business, wealth, sharpness of the mind and self-confidence. Ascendants of Taurus, Libra, Gemini and Virgo can also wear the Blue Sapphire gemstone.
The wearer gains confidence and feels energetic and active. Blue Sapphire is also recommended for those who are running period of sadhe sati. It can reduce the obstacles or problems caused through sadhe sati to minimum. It is also believed that Blue Sapphire prevents the wearer from evil eyes. Saturn also indicates long and chronic diseases. Those who are in the field of surgery, transport, sale and purchase of land/mines, machines, oil etc. should wear Blue Sapphire with the consultation of learned Astrologer.
|General Characteristics of Blue Sapphire(Neelam)|
|Cosmic Color||Blue , Black|
|Rashi(Sign)||Capricorn (Makra), Aquarius(Kumbha)|
|Ring Wearing Finger||Center|
|Astrologically GemStone Shape||Oval, Rectangular, Square|
Significance of BLUE SAPPHIRE :
Blue Sapphire (Neelam) is the gemstone of Saturn(Shani Garha). SHANI is said to be the magistrate among all the planets in the solar system. SHANI decides about good or bad results for a native.SHANI the Saturn is said to be the wicked planet. He is famous for his nature of disaster. IF SATURN is in benefic position in the horoscope he will make the native the king in all respects.
Which BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM) Should I Buy?
Ideally, purchase a Blue Sapphire gemstone weighing at least 1/12th carats of your body weight .The stone should preferably have high clarity, mid-to-dark blue color, and no chemical treatments.
BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM) Benefits:
- Blue Sapphire (Neelam) is the gemstone of Saturn(Shani Garha). SHANI is said to be the magistrate among all the planets in the solar system. SHANI decides about good or bad results for a native.SHANI the Saturn is said to be the wicked planet. He is famous for his nature of disaster. IF SATURN is in benefic position in the horoscope he will make the native the king in all respects.
- Blue Sapphire helps you extract the maximum out of every favorable situation. It sends fortune, luck and auspicious situations to your way.
- It is extremely beneficial for business and trade. If Blue Sapphire suits you, then it will shower riches and prosperity in your life.
- Businesses dealing in Oils, fuel, paint, iron, tools etc. receive the maximum astrological benefits of Blue sapphire.
- It ensures the overall health and strength of the knees, legs and hair of its wearer.
- Saturn (shani) is known as ‘Nyaayadheesh’ or the ‘Lord of Justice’ in Hindu mythology. Therefore, Blue Sapphire is very beneficial for people who are lawyers, judges or hold important decision-making positions.
- Blue Sapphire helps reduce the malefic effects of Saturn (Shani) in one’s horoscope.
Where Should I Buy Natural BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM)?
The problem with buying astrological gemstones from jewelers is that most of the times the jeweler will give you a synthetic or a treated gemstone which has negligible astrological effect.
Which Is The Best Substitute For BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM)?
Iolite and Blue Topaz are the best substitutes for Blue Sapphire. Amethyst is also a good substitute for blue sapphire stone. However, the blue sapphire substitutes are not as astrologically effective as the actual stone.
Gemstones Related to BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM) :
Pitambari Neelam – A blue and yellow mixed sapphire
Khooni Neelam – Another name for powerful Purple Sapphire
Raktambari Neelam / Raktambar Neelam – Another name for the powerful Purple Sapphire
Mayuri Neelam – Yet another name for the powerful Purple Sapphire.
How to Wear BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM)?
Astrologers advise that Blue Sapphire be worn in Silver or Platinum. Gold should be the last choice and should generally be avoided.
Procedure For Wearing BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM)?
- Generally Blue Sapphire gemstone should weigh approximately 1/12th to 1/15th carat of your body weight in Kgs.(Bodyweight 60Kg ~ 100kg = 4~8 Carat stone weight)
- Blue Sapphire should be mounted in Silver/Gold ring and worn in Middle/Center finger of working hand (left or right).
- Blue Sapphire stone must touch your finger skin
- Wear ring on Saturday morning during the increasing moon (Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Dip the ring into gangajal/cow milk/fresh water at least 10 min before wearing. Take bath and Recite “OM SHAM SHANEYSHACHRAYE NAMAHA” mantra from 11 ~ 108 times.
- Wear ring facing towards Sun
- Ring bottom side stone should be cleaned regularly using soap water and soft brush.