1. When does the 15-Day Return Period Start?
The 15-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
2. I bought 2 loose gemstones, I like one of them – can I return the other?
Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy on gemstones with 100% money back, you can indeed return the other gemstone within the 15 day period
3. I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 100% Money Back Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario, so that we may assist you.
4. Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring?
Our Returns policy clearly states that any custom jewelry cannot be returned. However, you may call our customer care and enquire.
5. I am returning a loose gemstone. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please take the following steps:
– Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization
– Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
– Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us. You may also have to ascertain which couriers accept jewelry. At times, customers have managed to circumvent this rule (at their own risk) by simply mentioning the product as “Artificial Jewellery” or “Astrological Products”.
6.Difference between carat and ratti?
1 carat = 200 milligram, 1 Ratti = 180 milligram
carat is common unit worldwide, whereas Ratti is India specific and we weight 1 Ratti = 180 mg.
7.Do you provide lab certificate, are your gemstones genuine ?
We provide 100% guarantee of our gemstones, All our gemstones are shipped with original lab certificate.
8. Do your provide buy back for stone ?
-All our stones are brand new.
-We believe once gemstone is worn by person, it collects person vibrations and maybe in-auspicious for other person. So we don’t provide any re-sale value for stones