Gemstones are appreciated not only for its exotic color and splendid physical properties, but it is highly acknowledged for its persisting astrological powers that assist its wearer to secure great heights in their lives.
Gemstones holds the great reputation in the field of astrology, astrologers suggest people to wear different gemstones as per their affiliation with different planets of the solar system and the planetary positions of these planets in the horoscope of a person.
Thus, on the basis of their planetary positions, gemstones are classified in two parts:
These are those set of gemstones which shares positive or beneficial effects with the planets and endow positive results in the lives of its wearer when they are adopted in the rings, necklace or pendants.
Are set of those gemstones which shares malefic or ill relation with planets and they may bring dreadful results for its wearer. Therefore, it is suggested that incompatible stone should be avoided or ignored.
However, to earn favorable results by wearing the effective gemstones a person must seek consultation of a prominent astrologer who will analyze subtly that whether the particular stone which a person is going to wear will suit him on the basis of analyzing the particular stone on Lagna, planetary position of the planet in the birth chart of an individual, gemstone relation with the planet etc..
A suitable or acknowledged gemstone will bestow superlative results in the life of a person. It may invoke positive effects of the corresponding planet for which gemstone is subscribed particularly. If a gemstone suit individual it will offer an individual love, health, financial benefits, luck, prosperity, wealth of short period of time.
What are Used Gemstone and Gemstone Reselling:
Over the years, a new unethical practice has commenced in the field of the gem market. Gemstone reselling means selling used gemstone for astrological and other purposes; however, being the part of gem market we strongly condemn this practice.
Since, wearing a used gemstone can prove disastrous for its wearer because a gemstone has a limited or defined time period after that it becomes inactive and become unable to affect its wearer life in a positive way. The maximum lifetime or duration of any gemstone is 3 to 4 years after that its magical powers deplete. Therefore, a used stone should not be purchased under any circumstances.
Disadvantages of Wearing Used Gemstones:
The legit gem dealers try to dodge their customers by selling them used gemstone. They ignore the fact that astrologers affirms that wearing a used stone can prove quite dangerous for its wearer. The ill-effects of wearing used gemstone.
- A used gemstone depletes or lost all it’s enriched or magical properties. Therefore, it is not benevolent to wear a used gemstone to gain astrological benefits.
- Used gemstone loses its shine and attraction because it was already being used for a long time. However, gemstone reseller tries their level best to retain its original shine, but an experienced eye can easily identify the difference between a used and natural gemstone.
- Gemstone like Blue Sapphire and cat’s eye stone are affiliated with powerful planets like Saturn and Ketu which are conferred being dominated planet about them.
- It is being said that if they don’t suit a person can destroy his/her life by invoking destructive forces in his/her life. And, wearing a used gemstone, for example blue sapphire and cat’s eye, which has lost its constructive powers stir negative powers in the life of its wearer. Therefore, one must refrain from adopting a used gemstone and one should not buy a used gemstone.
- Used gemstones are degradable products because they are already being used by someone. Thus, all the positive powers of the stone have already been drained by the first user of the stone. Therefore, one should not purchase a used gemstone.
- A fake gem seller sells used gemstone because he/she does not get the proper supply of gemstones. Thus, in order to meet the demands of the user they sell used stone that also on high price.
Thus, while buying a gemstone always prefer that gemstone trader who has a good reputation in the market and also famous for selling natural gemstone. Also ask for the gemstone certificate every time you are going to buy a gemstone online or offline from a jeweler.